NPSF encourages individuals to access and use Professional Learning Series and other NPSF webcast replays to advance their patient safety education. All webcasts feature leading experts discussing timely safety topics in a convenient and accessible learning environment.
Webcast replays contained in this archive are available for complimentary download. Webcasts will be added to the archive on a quarterly basis, so be sure to check back often. To obtain access to webcast replays, individuals must agree to the official terms and conditions.
Please note that continuing education credit is not available for replays and was only available to those who attended the live event. If you are interested in viewing a webcast for continuing education credit, please click here to view the upcoming webcast schedule.
Click here to Access the NPSF Webcast Archive
Terms and Conditions
Individuals (herein referred to as “users”) wishing to access and download webcast replays (herein referred to as “replays”), must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Access and use of replays is intended for personal educational use only.
- Further use of replay content is prohibited without the expressed permission of NPSF.
- Replay content is not permitted to be used for promoting commercial products or services or to facilitate any kind of sale.
- Any and all content provided through the Professional Learning Series webcast program and other NPSF webcasts shall remain the intellectual property of NPSF and participating webcast faculty members, as appropriate.
- Users agree to hold NPSF harmless for any liability to any person or organization stemming from the content provided from the replays.
- NPSF may revoke permission to access and use replays at its discretion.
- These terms and conditions may be modified by NPSF, and continued access and use of replays will constitute agreement to such modifications.
This agreement will remain in force for the duration of the individual’s use of the webcast replays.