If you're having trouble signing in to the site, retrieving your username and password is an easy automated process. The only important thing to know is that the password reset e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that's in your member profile on our website. If you don't have access to that mailbox, then you won't be able to perform a password reset. You'll need to contact us and have an administrator manually reconfigure your account.
Below is an image of the Sign In dialogue box on the home page.
Step 1- Enter Your Username or Email
- Click on the Forgot Your Password? link circled in red above
- You'll be taken to the Forgot your Username or Password? page below
- Enter either your Username or Email in the dialogue box circled in red, answer the math question circled in green, then press Reset Password circled in orange.
Step 2 - Reset E-mail
- You'll then receive an automated e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your junk or spam folder if you don't see the e-mail.
- Open the e-mail and click on the link Reset My Password Now! circled below in red
Step 3 - Enter Your New Password
- Enter your new Password and Confirm Password circled below in red
- Press Reset Password circled below in green
Step 4 - Reset Confirmation Screen
- The Reset Confirmation Screen will state that your password was reset, and more importantly, it will display your Username circled below in red. So if you don't remember you username, this is where you'll retrieve it - there's no need to contact us for username retrieval.
- Click on the link Click here to sign in circled below in green and you'll be redirected to the Sign In screen where you'll enter your Username and Password to sign In.
Contact us if you're still unable to Sign In or retrieve your Username and Password with the procedure above.