Date and Location
May 17-19, 2017, Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®, Orlando, Florida
How many years has this event taken place?
In 2017, we will mark the 19th Annual NPSF Congress.
How many exhibitors participate each year?
On average, 70 companies participate as exhibitors each year.
How many attendees participated in 2016?
More than 1,000.
What is the cost to exhibit?
- Single Booth (10′ x 10′): $3,250
- Corner Booth (10′ x 10′): $3,750
- Double booth (10′ x 20′): $6,000
- Double Booth with Corner (10′ x 20′): $6,400
- Logo added to organization description: $300
- Additional Exhibit Hall Passes: $350 each
What does an exhibit booth package include?
- Exhibit hall space
- Two exhibit hall passes (per 10′ x 10′ space)
- Access to all Congress plenaries
- Congress Supporter & Exhibitor Guide listing with 50‐word organization description
- Opportunity to include logo in Congress Exhibitor Guide listing
- Access to NPSF Congress attendee list (pre‐ and post‐event)
- 8′ high back drape and 3′ high side drape
- One‐line identification sign (7″ x 44″) with organization name and booth number
- 6′ x 30″ draped table and two side chairs
Do I get to select where my booth will be located?
Booth selection is done on a first‐come, first‐served basis. As of the date your contract is received, we will share a copy of the floor plan, which indicates what booths are currently available. You will then be able to make your selection.
How can I sign up?
To reserve your booth space, visit www.regonline.com/2017NPSFExhibitors or contact Natalie Burnside via e-mail or at 866‐501‐4037.
If you prefer not to sign up online, a hard copy application can be found here.
How can I pay for my booth?
NPSF accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for payments of $5,000 or less. For payments over $5,000, please remit by check. Upon completion of your online application, you will be able to immediately generate an invoice to submit to your company for payment.
PAYMENT BY CHECK ‐ Payment by check or draft drawn on a US bank in US dollars, payable to: National Patient Safety Foundation. All check payments are due net 30. There is a $30.00 service charge on all returned checks.
If paying by check, please remit payment to:
National Patient Safety Foundation
c/o 317 Tiffany Court
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Phone: 412.287.5108; Fax: 866.501.4037
Tax ID: 36‐7166993
Where can I find information on the 2016 Congress?
Please visit the Past Congress Meetings section of the website.
I’d also like additional information about other opportunities to support the NPSF Congress.
Please e-mail David Coletta, Senior Vice President, Strategic Alliances, or call 617-391-9908.