5 Reasons to Join ASPPS Today
The American Society of Professionals in Patient Safety (ASPPS) has become a vibrant community of health care professionals who are dedicated to the evolution and advancement of the patient safety field. Joining our community puts you at the center of patient safety activities and delivers benefits that can help you stay up to date and connected to a rapidly changing environment.
Here are 5 great reasons you should join today:
- Community and Networking: ASPPS is the first and only individual membership organization for the patient safety field. Access professional communities for networking, information sharing, and communicating. These communities can be found online on our website, at our annual conferences, and through our private LinkedIn Group..
- Professional Advancement: Participate in a wealth of educational programs to enhance your knowledge. Receive a substantial discount on professional certification and become a Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS). The evidence-based examination establishes core standards for the field of patient safety, sets an expected proficiency level, and gives those working in patient safety a means to demonstrate their proficiency and skill in the discipline.
- Special Member Discounts: Enjoy special member rates for the NPSF Professional Learning Series and other NPSF activities that offer continuing education credits. In addition, members receive significant discounts for other NPSF educational programs, the annual NPSF Congress, the NPSF Patient Safety Store, and more.
- Literature Alerts: Enhance your Current Awareness through summaries of recent articles of interest to the patient safety community delivered by email 22 times each year.
- News Updates: Receive our popular e-newsletter delivered to your inbox each month. Keep current on the latest patient safety trends, developments, and best practices.
ASPPS grows stronger each day and with each new member. Please contact me directly at 617.391.9931 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.aspps.org and join today.
ASPPS Program Manager