NPSF encourages use of Ask Me 3® materials and resources to help patients become more active members of their health care team, and provide a critical platform to improve communications between patients, families, and health care professionals. To register for downloading complimentary Ask Me 3 materials, please read the terms and conditions of use carefully and submit the form below to gain access to these useful tools.
Terms and Conditions
Individuals (herein referred to as “users”) wishing to download and distribute Ask Me 3 materials and resources (herein referred to as “materials”), representing themselves or organizations, must register and agree to the following terms and conditions to obtain access to the materials:
- Ask Me 3 materials are copyrighted, and no revisions to the downloaded Ask Me 3 materials are permitted. Materials are expected to be used as-is; no modifications are permitted to any of the Ask Me 3 materials, including the insertion and placement of organizational logos and/or separate use of the Ask Me 3 logo outside of a formal cobranding agreement. More information on cobranding.
- No new materials may be created for distribution that include the Ask Me 3 logo, questions, or content. Ask Me 3 is a registered trademark licensed to NPSF, and unauthorized usage is prohibited.
- Users understand that use of these materials does not indicate NPSF endorsement.
- Users will adhere to the highest standards of professionalism in the use and distribution of the Ask Me 3 materials.
- Materials are not intended for commercial use or to facilitate any kind of sale and should not appear on pages selling products or services.
- Use of the Ask Me 3 materials is restricted to registered individuals and organizations. Users will not share downloaded materials with another party for the purposes of further distribution.
- Users agree to notify NPSF if they suspect inappropriate and/or unauthorized use of the materials.
- Users agree to hold NPSF harmless for any liability to any person or organization stemming from the use of these materials.
- NPSF may revoke permission to utilize Ask Me 3 materials in its discretion.
- These terms and conditions may be modified by NPSF, and continued use of Ask Me 3 materials will constitute agreement to such modifications.
This agreement will remain in force for the duration of the individual's or organization’s use of Ask Me 3 materials.
Ask Me 3 is a registered trademark licensed to the National Patient Safety Foundation.
Registration Form for Downloading