American Society of Professionals in Patient Safety
Exciting New Member Benefits Announced —
As of July 1, 2014, NPSF is pleased to offer ASPPS members a complimentary subscription to the
online edition of BMJ Quality & Safety, a monthly international, peer-reviewed journal.
NPSF Professional Learning Series Webcasts —ASPPS members may now register for these webcasts at the special member rate of only $20.
The American Society of Professionals in Patient Safety (ASPPS) at NPSF is the first and only individual membership program for the patient safety field. ASPPS was established to advance patient safety as a distinct and vital health care discipline, and to build an engaged, focused community of individuals committed to accelerating the delivery of safe patient care.
Membership in ASPPS is open to anyone who works directly or indirectly to support and improve the safety of patients. Our members represent a variety of different occupations and professional backgrounds, including:
Now available —
Two-year memberships at the Professional, Patient Advocate, Affiliate, and Student levels.
Save 10% off the annual membership fee.
View the list of membership categories.
The Society’s multidisciplinary membership reflects our commitment to teamwork as a precondition for patient safety — critical work for which all share responsibility.
To see a list of membership categories, please click here.
Membership in the society unlocks a variety of resources you won’t find anywhere else. Our members enjoy unique networking opportunities, easy access to current information, tools designed to enhance professional expertise, and more.
ASPPS provides you with tools to satisfy continuing education requirements and achieve professional certification.
ASPPS keeps you informed and aware of trends and information.
- Receive timely updates through the monthly ASPPS e-News.
- Access the international, peer-reviewed journal BMJ Quality & Safety. (Effective July 1, 2014)
- Keep abreast of industry trends with a complimentary subscription to Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare magazine, published six times a year.
- Enhance your Current Awareness through clinical research summaries delivered directly to your inbox twice a month. To view a sample issue, click here.
ASPPS connects you with a diverse and informed network of peers and experts.
- Voice your opinion and discover new perspectives through our e-mail LISTSERV.
- Read and comment on articles in the P.S. Blog
- Discuss trends, pose questions, and share your insights on patient safety.
All members receive a 10% membership discount on NPSF products, course registrations, and event registrations. View or download membership benefit details.
Joining ASPPS will ensure your voice is a part of the discussions that are shaping the evolution of the profession. We’re creating a framework for the future. The next steps are up to you.
Tell a Colleague About ASPPS
If you’d like to request membership information for yourself or someone else, please call (617) 391-9931 or send an e-mail to ASPPSinfo@npsf.org.
Contact us at ASPPSinfo@npsf.org