1:00pm – 2:00pm (Eastern)
12:00pm – 1:00pm (Central)
10:00am – 11:00am (Pacific)
Fee Per Connection
* Multiple attendees are encouraged per connection.
- NPSF Stand Up for Patient Safety members receive complimentary access
- Click here to obtain your Stand Up discount code (sign-in required)
Discounted Rate of $20.00
- American Society of Professionals in Patient Safety (ASPPS) members receive a special member rate of only $20.00
- Click here to obtain your ASPPS discount code (sign-in required)
Upon completion of the order form, you will receive confirmation of your order and detailed information for accessing the live event on its scheduled date.
William L. Galanter, MD, PhD
Bruce L. Lambert, PhD
Michael Wolf, PhD
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the varied meanings of “safety culture”
2. Describe its application across high consequence industries
3. Describe methods for creating a strong safety culture
- Welcome & Opening Remarks (5 mins)
- Main Presentation (40 mins)
- Question and Answer Session (15 mins)
This educational activity offers 1.0 contact hours.
The Doctors Company designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ This webinar activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of The Doctors Company and the National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF). The Doctors Company is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Inquisit is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Inquisit is Iowa Board of Nursing provider 333 and 1.2 contact hours will be awarded for this program.
Inquisit is authorized to award 1.0 hours of pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement or re-certification in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Participants in this program wishing to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit should indicate their attendance when submitting application to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.
This activity has been submitted to the National Association of Healthcare Quality for 1.0 CPHQ CE credit
This presentation will be recorded and made available exclusively to members of the NPSF Stand Up for Patient Safety program. Continuing Education credits are not available for on-demand presentations.
for more information on joining the Stand Up program
It is important to test your computer in advance of the webcast to make sure that you meet the minimum technical requirements to attend this event. You will also want to test your computer’s ability to stream flash video, which can also help identify potential firewall issues that could impair your ability to view the webcast. Please see the links below for more information and be sure to allow sufficient time prior to the event to complete these tests.
Technical Requirements Test
Firewall / Permanent Live Streaming Test
Minimum technical requirements include:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Windows Media Player or RealPlayer
- One of the following web browsers: Internet Explorer version 6.0 of higher, Mozilla Firefox version 1.0 or higher, Netscape Navigator version 6.0 or higher, Apple Safari
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All cancellation requests may be submitted in writing to NPSF at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests received 72 hours (3 business days) in advance of the scheduled start time will receive a full refund, or may choose to roll registration into a future webcast. Requests submitted less than 72 hours (3 business days) in advance of the scheduled start time will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee, or may choose to roll registration into a future webcast. Please indicate your preference in your email notice.
to contact us for questions regarding this event. You may also call our office during business hours at 617-391-9900.